Three-Day Itinerary in Berkeley Springs
- Visit Berkeley Springs State Park: This park is home to the famous warm springs and offers a variety of activities such as swimming, hiking, and picnicking.
- Explore the Museum of Berkeley Springs: This museum showcases the history of the town and its famous mineral springs.
- Shop at the Farmers Market: The Berkeley Springs Farmers Market offers fresh produce, baked goods, and handmade crafts from local vendors. (Only on Sundays)
- Dine at Morgan Tavern: This cozy cafe offers a variety of sandwiches, salads, and soups made with fresh, local ingredients.
- Relax at the Atasia Spa: This spa offers a variety of treatments such as massages, facials, and body wraps to help you unwind after a busy day.
- Visit the Ice House: This historic building now serves as a community arts center and features galleries, studios, and a theater.
- Take a hike at Cacapon State Park: This park offers over 20 miles of hiking trails with stunning views of the surrounding mountains.
- Visit the Frog Valley Artisans: This gallery features the work of local artists and craftsmen, including pottery, jewelry, and paintings.
- Enjoy dinner at Lot 12 Public House: This restaurant offers a farm-to-table dining experience with a menu that changes seasonally.
- Watch a movie at the Star Theatre: This historic theater shows the latest movies in a charming, vintage setting.
- Visit the Morgan Arts Council: This organization promotes the arts in the community and offers classes, workshops, and events throughout the year.
- Take a dip in the cool springs at Coolfont Resort: This resort offers a variety of outdoor activities, including swimming in the cool springs.
- Shop at the Berkeley Springs Antique Mall: This mall features over 30 vendors selling antiques, collectibles, and vintage items.
- Enjoy lunch at the Fairfax Coffee House: This cozy cafe offers a variety of sandwiches, salads, and soups, as well as coffee and baked goods.
- Take a scenic drive on the Washington Heritage Trail: This trail follows the path of George Washington’s travels through the area and offers stunning views of the countryside.
Possible Day Trips
- Visit Harpers Ferry National Historical Park: This park is located about an hour away and offers a glimpse into the history of the Civil War.
- Explore the Antietam National Battlefield: This battlefield is located about an hour away and is the site of one of the bloodiest battles of the Civil War.
- Take a trip to Shepherdstown: This charming town is located about 30 minutes away and offers a variety of shops, restaurants, and historic sites.